2023 Science Fair
Meadow Montessori School remains the only school in the county that has not ceased to participate in Science Fair. All students in Extended Day (Kindergarten) through middle school participate by selecting a topic of interest, researching, experimenting, and presenting their research.
The goals of Science Fair include giving students the opportunities to:
- Conduct scientific research using available resources
- Display their scientific talent and provide recognition of this talent
- Exchange, both orally and in writing, scientific, realistic, and individual goals
- Develop science research skills
The 2023 MMS Science Fair will follow this schedule:
- Monday, March 27: Science fair projects are due and presented in class
- Tuesday, March 28: Science Fair projects are judged by a team of outside judges
- Wednesday, March 29 & Friday, March 31: Parents can view and take home the projects
Check back for highlights, photos, and winners of the 2023 Science Fair.