Click here to download the Learning from Home Handbook.
Click here to download the Meadow Montessori School handbook.
Click here to download a printable PDF 2020-2021 MMS Calendar.
History Fair, Science Fair and A Parent’s Perspective on Project Work
A Parent’s Perspective on Project Work – Coming Soon!
Room parents are one of the many ways we connect with you at MMS. Our school community is very busy, with activities for people of all ages (including adults!), so emails and text messages from your room parent are a couple ways of gathering information. Don’t be afraid to contact your room parent with any and all questions. He/she can be your “mentor” if you are new to the school, or a conduit to becoming more involved in your child’s school.
Take time to introduce yourself to this year’s volunteer room parents:
- Robyn Foisy, the Infant/Toddler room parent
- Brittany Abalos, the Children’s House East room parent
- Robyn Foisy, the Children’s House West room parent
- Robyn Foisy, the Lower Elementary East room parent
- LaKeya Russell, the Lower Elementary West room parent
- Michelle Grachek, the Upper Elementary East room parent
- Michelle Hassett/Michelle Grachek, the Upper Elementary West room parent
- Chris Baisden, the Middle School room parent
- Michelle Grider, the High School room parent
Connect on Facebook
One of the ways we convey important, relevant and timely information to families is through the Meadow Montessori Families’ closed Facebook group. Family members must be verified and added to this page by an administrator. To request access, visit our family page on Facebook and answer a few brief questions.
Sharing common literature builds community and sparks discussion long after the books are tucked away. This year our summer reading list was centered on celebrating cultural differences, as we seek to embrace what binds us together as human beings.
Please feel free to participate in reading the “assigned” books for adults, as well as the ones at your child’s level. We welcome your engagement and conversation.
The books are available to borrow from school or the Monroe County Library. We encourage students who are upper elementary and older to purchase a personal copy from Book Nook or another independent bookseller.
Click here to download Summer Reading 2020